Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have been told many times that I need to create a blog. Well here I am. I was brought kicking and screaming to this blog sight. I don't even know what blog means! Yes here I am kicking and screaming resisting this blog with every brain cell, sinew, and emotional objection that I can muster.

Yesterday was January 1, 2008 today is November 26, 2008 where did the year go? The day before Thanksgiving planning a big day tomorrow. My wife is baking bread, cookies, and cake trying to fatten me up I guess. Then I will take all the fat to our son's house for a family Thanksgiving where I will pick up some more fat and then waddle home.

I like the holiday season,Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year. It is a time that we are reminded to be thankful to God for all that we have, A time to remember that the Savior came into the world, and a time to recommit ourselves to a new year.
We always promise ourselves that this new year will be different. So by the time that Thanksgiving 2009 is here our lives will be completely changed. We will have more love, we will have done more to help our fellow man, and we will be more committed to God.
But in reality we will probably be at the same level that we are in 2008. But we keep on trying.
I will come back again to write something better the next time and maybe I won't be kicking so hard or screaming so loud.

For now

unrundad- Richard's Ramblings

1 comment:

Rick O'Shay said...

Not bad for a biginer but you need to work on your profile. Favorite books, hobbies, put a pic of your restored truck, things like that you'd be suprize at how people will find you and make coments. And you find your self making friends. I just made a friend with a concert grand tuner in CA who's also a pastor and choir director. He was interested in your piano. So keep pluging along. And don't forget to ad keywords that way people can google your site.
Un Run Dad